Brian Russ is an attorney in West Sacramento, California and serves clients from across the nation. Brian’s practice is primarily estate planning with a particular focus on helping newlyweds and young families plan for their future. Brian’s practice also includes election law and business disputes.
Brian earned his Juris Doctorate from the McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. Brian passed the California bar on his first attempt and is licensed to practice law in California (Bar #318281).
Brian earned a Master’s of Public Policy from the Panetta Institute for Public Policy at California State University Monterey Bay (go Otters!), a Bachelor of Arts from UC Davis (go Aggies!), and an Associate of Arts from Las Positas Community College (go Hawks!).
Brian has many published works, including:
- Lobbyists Are People Too, and They Should Be Free to Contribute to Their Local Legislative Races
- AB 1301: An Attempt to Eliminate Persistent Voter Discrimination
- All Wrapped Up and Nowhere to Gogo: Wrap Contracts Meet the Wrapture
- A Case for Indexing the Minimum Wage in California: An Analysis of Indexed Minimum Wage Policies in Santa Fe, NM and San Francisco, CA
- The California State Assembly: Where the People Don’t Matter – On the Campaign Financing of Assembly Candidates and the Puzzling Lack of Public Outcry
Brian is an Eagle Scout and earned the Eagle Scout achievement from Troop 931 in Livermore, California.
Brian and his family live in Yolo County where they enjoy the summer months at Raley Field watching the River Cats and eating ice cream at Devil May Care.
Call Brian today for a free estate planning consult: (916) 750-5155.